TEG International College
This course offers students a broad introduction to the subject area via a mandatory core of learning and acquisition of skills and experience across hospitality, tourism, and event management. Students will achieve a comprehensive range of sector knowledge bound to practical skills gained in research, self-study, directed study and workplace scenarios. Students develop a broad knowledge and awareness of key aspects of Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management.
Students successfully completing the Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management will be able to explain a sound knowledge of the basic concepts of hospitality. They will be able to communicate precisely and suitably, and they will have the skills needed for employment that needs some degree of personal responsibility. They will have a developed range of flexible skills to ensure efficient team working, independent initiatives, organisational competency, and problem-solving strategies. They will be adaptable and compliant in their methodology to hospitality, show resistance under pressure, and meet challenging goals within a given resource. Students will have high knowledge and understanding of cultural diversity, cross-cultural issues and values
Full Time: 24 Months : 18 months Institutional Studies + 6 months Industrial Attachment
- Managing Food and Beverage Operations
- Global Hospitality Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Front Office Operations Management
- Facilities Management
- Tourist Resort and Event Management
- Hospitality Consumer Behaviour and Insight
- Global Hospitality Supply Chain Management
- Leadership and Management for Service Industries
- Global Hospitality Distribution Channels Management
- Global Events
- Hospitality Digital Marketing
- Industrial Attachment
Delivery Mode: Face to Face
All full-time students who are holding Student’s Pass should achieve a minimum attendance of 90% per month.
To qualify for assessment/examination, students should achieve the following minimum attendance rate:
- 80% attendance rate for Student’s Pass holders.
- 75% attendance rate for non-Student’s Pass holders.
A student who is absent or considered to be absent from class/session, must provide documentary proof i.e. Original Medical Certificate issued by a General Practitioner, Polyclinic or Hospital to his/her Course Administrator immediately on his/her return to school.
Students are required to pass all modules