TEG International College
The main objective of this course is to provide students with a broad and in-depth understanding of hospitality and tourism management. This course develops students as professionals and self-reflecting individuals that are able to meet the demands of employers in the global hospitality and tourism industry.
Graduates can look forward to a career in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
12 months Institutional Studies
1. Global Hospitality Business (L5GHB01)
2. Principles of Hospitality Management and Leadership(L5PHML02)
3. Business Strategy in Hospitality Management (L5BSHM03)
4. Distribution Channels in Hospitality Management (L5DCHM04)
5. Resort Management (L5RM05)
6. Hospitality Innovation Management (L5HIM06)
7. Supply Chain Management in Hospitality Industry (L5SCMHI07)
8. Digital Marketing Management in Tourism and Hospitality (L5DMMTH08)
9. Hospitality Management Research (L5HMR09)
10. Industrial Project (L5 IP10)
Delivery Mode: Face to Face
All full-time students who are holding Student’s Pass should achieve a minimum attendance of 90% per month.
To qualify for assessment/examination, students should achieve the following minimum attendance rate:
- 80% attendance rate for Student’s Pass holders.
- 75% attendance rate for non-Student’s Pass holders.
A student who is absent or considered to be absent from class/session, must provide documentary proof i.e. Original Medical Certificate issued by a General Practitioner, Polyclinic or Hospital to his/her Course Administrator immediately on his/her return to school.
Students are required to pass all modules