TEG International College, Singapore
This course offers students a broad introduction to the subject area via a mandatory core of learning and acquisition of skills and experience across hospitality, tourism, and event management. Students will achieve a comprehensive range of sector knowledge bound to practical skills gained in research, self-study, directed study and workplace scenarios. Students develop a broad knowledge and awareness of key aspects of Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management.
Students successfully completing the Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management will be able to explain a sound knowledge of the basic concepts of hospitality. They will be able to communicate precisely and suitably, and they will have the skills needed for employment that needs some degree of personal responsibility. They will have a developed range of flexible skills to ensure efficient team working, independent initiatives, organisational competency, and problem-solving strategies. They will be adaptable and compliant in their methodology to hospitality, show resistance under pressure, and meet challenging goals within a given resource. Students will have high knowledge and understanding of cultural diversity, cross-cultural issues and values
Full Time: 24 : 18 months Institutional Studies + 6 months Industrial Attachment
- Managing Food and Beverage Operations
- Global Hospitality Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Front Office Operations Management
- Facilities Management
- Tourist Resort and Event Management
- Hospitality Consumer Behaviour and Insight
- Global Hospitality Supply Chain Management
- Leadership and Management for Service Industries
- Global Hospitality Distribution Channels Management
- Global Events
- Hospitality Digital Marketing
- Industrial Attachment
All full-time students who are holding Student’s Pass should achieve a minimum attendance of 90% per month.
To qualify for assessment/examination, students should achieve the following minimum attendance rate:
- 80% attendance rate for Student’s Pass holders.
- 75% attendance rate for non-Student’s Pass holders.
A student who is absent or considered to be absent from class/session, must provide documentary proof i.e. Original Medical Certificate issued by a General Practitioner, Polyclinic or Hospital to his/her Course Administrator immediately on his/her return to school.
Students are required to pass all modules
The minimum entry requirements for the course are:
Minimum Age: 18
Academic Level: Minimum 2 GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent or a Diploma in any field
Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
Work Experience (if applicable): Matured students, of 30 years old with at least 8 years of working experience will be considered on an individual basis
The students will be assessed through two (2) components:
2. Industrial Attachment Logbook
Teacher – Student Ratio
TEG teacher-student ratio will not exceed:
|Fees Breakdown :||Total Payable (with GST, if any)(S$)|
Note: show full breakdown of total payable course fees
|Course fee :||$ 8,205.00|
|Assessment fee :||$ 240.00|
|Medical Insurance fee:||$ 52.00|
|Course material fee :||$ 180.00|
|FPS :||$ 119.30|
|Total Course Fees Payable Without GST||$ 8,796.30|
|GST :||$ 703.70|
|Total Course Fees Payable With GST:||$ 9500.00|
*For Progression student got discount
* Installment plan available
* All fees are inclusive of 8% GST and may be subject to change.
* The above does not include Miscellaneous Fees, which refer to any non-compulsory and non-standard fees which the student will pay only when necessary or applicable. Such fees are normally collected on an ad-hoc basis by the PEI when the need arises.
Step 1: Fill up application form
Registration Form for Enrolment into TEG International College:
TEG International College Application form (For Singapore Citizens, PRs & non-student pass holders)
ICA Forms for Student Pass Application: (complete in English and duly signed by applicant
Step 2: Provide the following documents
- passport-size photographs with white background
- copy of passport (valid for minimum 6 months & above)
- copy of birth certificate or Affidavit
- Certified true copies of all your educational certificates and transcripts
- Certified true copies of IELTS/TOEFL score sheet (if any)
- Bank statements to show a minimum of S$30,000 equivalency for students from visa-required countries (China, India, Myanmar, etc)
- Parent’s Income Statements where applicable
- Parent’s Marriage / Divorce certificate (if applicable)
- Family / Household Card (if applicable)
- Application fee of S$108 (non-transferable and non-refundable):
- Demand Draft / Cheque payable to “TEG INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD”; or
Account Name: TEG International College Pte Ltd
Bank: United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
Account No: 3553217685
Branch: Raffles Place, 80 UOB Plaza Singapore 048624
Swift Code: UOVBSGSG
Bank Code: 7375
Branch Code: 015
Note: All documents may either be original documents or certified true copies of the original documents. If documents are not in English, official translations must be included.
Step 3: All completed applications may be submitted either via post / in person at our main campus.
TEG International College Pte Ltd
3 Jurong West Avenue 5, 01-00
We regret that incomplete applications will be not processed.
Note: Please ensure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 2 months before programme commencement.
Step 4: Acceptance by the School. Upon receipt of your completed application, Successful applicants will receive the following documents via email:
- Conditional/Unconditional Letter of Offer
- Letter of Acceptance
- Student Contract
Step 5: Offer Acceptance
If you decide to accept the offer, you will need to sign the Letter of Acceptance and the Student Contract and return both documents to TEG International College via email/post.
Alternatively, you may also submit the documents to TEG International College’s recruitment agent link for agents in your home country.
Step 6: Application of Student Pass
Upon receipt of your signed Acceptance Form and Student Contract, TEG International College will then proceed to submit your Student’s Pass application to Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) through SOLAR+ system.
Step 7: Payment of Course Fees
Once your Student Pass application is approved by ICA, you will be required to make payment for your course. Upon receipt of your payment, the Admission Officer will email the ICA In-Principal Approval (IPA) Letter either to the student directly or through the authorised recruitment agent. Do contact the respective International Team if you require student services on arrival such as airport pick-up, accommodation, medical check-up and more.
Step 8: Upon Arrival to Singapore
Once the student enters Singapore and reports to the School, the Admission Office will arrange the medical check-up and collection of Student’s Pass for the student.
Note: TEG International College and our academic partners reserve the right to withdraw an offer of admission and cancel the enrolment of any person where such an offer is made based on incomplete or inaccurate information provided by the applicant.