Awarding Body : TEG International College
Our Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will give you the introductory into international trade and logistics management, that will sufficiently equip you to establish a career in the supply chain management sector with an ability to understand the challenges of an increasingly globalised world. The course also introduces key activities related to logistics and supply chain management, including transportation, warehousing, inventory management, customer service, and purchasing. Graduates can look forward to a career in the Logistics, Warehousing and Business environment.
6 months Institutional Studies + 6 months Industrial Attachment
9 Months Institutional Studies
- Foundation of Workplace Safety and Health.
- Introduction to Digital Transformation of Business
- Logistics Supply Chain and Warehouse Management.
- Fundamental Transportation and Distribution Management
- Introduction to Inventory and Cost Issues in Supply Chain.
- Industrial Attachment / Industrial Project
Course Delivery: Classroom learning
All full-time students who are holding Student’s Pass should achieve a minimum attendance of 90% per month.
To qualify for assessment/examination, students should achieve the following minimum attendance rate:
- 80% attendance rate for Student’s Pass holders.
- 75% attendance rate for non-Student’s Pass holders.
A student who is absent or considered to be absent from class/session, must provide documentary proof i.e. Original Medical Certificate issued by a General Practitioner, Polyclinic or Hospital to his/her Course Administrator immediately on his/her return to school
Students are required to pass all modules